What to do when you're bored
Have you ever found yourself on your phone, scrolling mindlessly and watching random videos for hours and hours out of pure boredom? If so, here are my best tips for what to do when you’re in this rut, and how to avoid it in the first place.
1. Art: one of the best ways to show your creativity is through art. You could draw a person, something in front of you or even an image from a dream.
2. Make a playlist: this is perfect - it keeps you entertained, and gives you music for any mood when you need it later on.
3. Make some outfits: if you have outfits planned from earlier, you don’t need to worry when you’re in a hurry and don’t have time to choose something nice to wear.
4. Create a mood board: a mood board is a collection of images and words about something (for example, a book, a movie or a colour). You can find images and inspiration on Google or Pinterest.
5. Go for a run or walk: if you’re not too tired, a great way to cure boredom is to get your heart beating outdoors. You can also listen to some music or a podcast while doing this.
Boredom sure is boring, so I hope this article has helped!